yooohooo

Main forum for discussion of Genealogy topics across the Counties and elsewhere.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Re: yooohooo

Postby BC Wench » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:20 pm

Just to say folks, I have everything going further back on the Heard family ready to give to Victoria, but thought it best not to give too much at this stage as there is info that needs to be confirmed first. Hope you don't mind. :wink:

I've sent you a pm Victoria.
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby vixtoria » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:32 pm

Wow ok I really need to draw up a tree now , is there any way of finding out if meggie got married before marrying james cook ? Because she had my grandma Enid Mary little but father unknown and it was a big secret in the family it’s made me so curious x
vixy
vixtoria

Postby vixtoria » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 am

Wow Mary had a big family ! This is so amazing , is there anyway of finding out ...
Has meggie been married before james cook because she had my grandma Enid Mary little and the father was unknown and it was such a secret no one was allowed to talk about it . All she ever said to Enid was don’t ever go to blyth because he lives there .

And is there any chance you can find out where marys husband Robert little was from any address ? And is there was a thomasina little because she was known to be a sibling of meggies but apparently she was in at George’s mental hospital and drown in the lake , is there anyway to find that out ?? At George’s hospital Morpeth xx
vixy
vixtoria

Previous

Return to General Discussion