Hi all have you seen this picture from HGS 1941:-

http://www.halesowenroots.com/HGS1941-2.htm

My Mom is 14th on the left top row :!:

Linell.
linell

Re: Halesowen Grammar School

Postby mallosa » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm

What a brilliant photo Linell and so many familiar surnames :grin:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby linell » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 pm

mallosa wrote:What a brilliant photo Linell and so many familiar surnames :grin:

Hi San, yes it's wonderful, many thanks to the lady who put in the Public Domain, like all other pictures, why do they hardly ever have any names on them. :(
linell

Postby Maths girl » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

linell wrote:
mallosa wrote:What a brilliant photo Linell and so many familiar surnames :grin:

Hi San, yes it's wonderful, many thanks to the lady who put in the Public Domain, like all other pictures, why do they hardly ever have any names on them. :(

I agree Lin -- and then think of all the photographs I have that are waiting for me to put names on them -- luckily I managed to get my Mum to go through most of hers before she became to ill and tell me who she thought they were pictures of and how they fitted into the extended family -- I am still finding some that she must have hidden from me that I have no means of identifying.
Maths girl

Postby linell » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Yes I did that with my Mom too MG, have managed to identify all of them I believe, have a one group picture taken about 1890, people that even my Mom didn't know, not much chance of identifying that one now. :cry: Linell.
linell

Postby montgomeryr » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 am

I was head boy in the date of this picture and am seated in the front row, the second person after the end of the male faculty.

Rex Montgomery
montgomeryr

Previous

Return to Black Country Schools