Our Den - Out and About

Our very own Roving Reporter Dennis revisits the Black Country to find out what's still there and what has changed.

Moderators: admin, mallosa

Our Den - Out and About

Postby mallosa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am

Our roving reporter Den intends to get lots of excercise by taking photo's of places/things around the Black Country areas. If he does venture further afield, I'm sure he'll keep us in mind :wink:

Over to you Our Den, you've got your very own slot now
:grin:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Re: Our Den - Out and About

Postby mallosa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, he's definitely branched out now and has written his 1st novel entitled 'The German Girl' :grin:

For those of us who found his previous stories regarding the Blackcountry very interesting and humorous and would like a pre-view, go to Amazon.co.uk and type in

The German Girl by Dennis Wood

Just off to bed now with my Kindle :wink:

Good Luck Dennis!!
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby mallosa » Sun May 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Well it looks like most of the wordings in Dennis's blogs contain a lot of gobbledegook :problem:

Unfortunately It happened with the changeover on the site and will take me quite a while to put it right so please bear with me :wink:

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Wed May 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Didn't take as long as I first thought thanks to help from Admin :clap:

Enjoy! (No gobbledegook)

Join Dennis on his travels - viewforum.php?f=74

mallosa

Return to Our Den - Out and about