ARC TBC.............Colonel William Joseph Warren

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

ARC TBC.............Colonel William Joseph Warren

Postby jschelleng » Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Off on another tack.

I found an old message on another forum that referred to the family of Thomas Howlett Warren. Unfortunately I was unable to contact the writer. He stated that Joseph, the brother brother of THW the 3rd was one of his ancestor, through Joseph's daughter Ellen. Ellen's granddaughter was Marie-Thérèse van Welssenaers and lived in South Africa. He stated further that "many descendents of the Colonel William Joseph Warren settled in Capetown (South Africa), where many of them are still living today'.

I have not been able to find any information about Colonel William Joseph Warren, and don't know how he fits into the Warren family. If anyone can give me any information about him, or about the van Welssenaers, I would greatly appreciate it. Best yet would be a note for any the still existing South African Warrens.

To place me in the Warren family tree, I am the great-great-grandson of Charles Warren, who I believe (but am not certain) to be the brother of Thomas Howlett Warren and Joseph Warren. See past postings.

John Schelleng
jschelleng

Re: Colonel William Joseph Warren

Postby Northern Lass » Sat May 10, 2014 7:29 am

Did you find anything else?

flagging to archive unless otherwise advised?
Northern Lass

Return to Archived General Discussion