holland family

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

holland family

Postby susy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 pm

i am looking for any one who might have done their family history, and have an ancestor by the name of either of these three men:

Walter Holland born Northampton 1874 Parents Henry Holland Tailor, born about 1839 in Middlesex, ( he was a widower)
Elizabeth Jane Holland ( nee Richards) born St. Erth Cornwall 1854/5 Tailoress

William Holland born Corby Derby 1883

Frederick Holland born Birmingham Warwick 1884

I think one of them, William, went into the Navy, eventually, not sure if he survived. In 1891 census they were in Masshouse Lane, St. Bartholomews, B'ham. They had a brother, Henry, who I am sure was with his grandparents in St. Erth, for 1891 census. He later went to America.

Henry and Elizabeth, did not actually marry until 1893 in Kidderminster, Henry died in 1894.

Elizababeth then met up with Maurice Cronan, they had my mother Eleanor Maria, born in Nottingham in 1897, lived in Manchester, in 1901 census, and later moved to Worcester. My mother met my father, Frank Kinchin in Worcester, but married him,in B'ham, where he was then working, and my eldest brother was born in B'ham. They later moved back to Worcester, where my brothers, sister, and I were born.
susy

Re: holland family

Postby Northern Lass » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 am

Hi Susy
Welcome to the forum
:grin:

I have moved this to General discussion.
Might be an idea to add your names of interest to our surname table too.

So is it just people that have these names in their tree you are after?
If so might be an idea to look on Genes or Ancestry trees and see who connects.
Do you need any help with a specific query?
If so we can try and help you
Northern Lass

Return to Archived General Discussion