Sydney Mcadams & Edward F Graham

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Sydney Mcadams & Edward F Graham

Postby Scratch And Patch » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm

In Brick Walls I Have a post for Edward Graham as a lost ancestor.
In an 1851 Canada Census, Edward transcribed as Edward F Graham in the household of his uncle John Dodman. South Dumfries Twp., Brant County.
In 1870 Edward marries Sophronia Mills,, Wardsville, Middlesex County, On., In 1871 Edward & Sophronia are living in Camden Twp., Kent County, On.
This is where i loose Edward. in 1873 Sophronia Graham remarries Robert Mumford, in Essex County.. On their marriage license it looks like Sophronia's mark says she's married
not widowed or divorced.
Sydney Mcadams daughter to Samuel Mcadams b. 1853 Ireland. Marries a Edward F Graham 30 Jul 1871 Turnberry Twp., Huron County, On., Canada. Other than Edward F Graham of 1851
Dumfries Twp., Brant County. I have never come across another Edward F until now. They are on Ancestry & familysearch.org But I loose these 2 as well. All I can find is marriage registration
in 1871 & marriage in 1871.

I am asking what happened to Sydney & Edward F & is this even my ancestor, Edward F Graham son of Freeland Graham & Ann Dodman? Edward's parents " are not listed on the 1871 marriage license. "

Thank You For Any & All Help With This Post!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Scratch And Patch

Re: Sydney Mcadams & Edward F Graham

Postby Scratch And Patch » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:58 pm

This Edward is by trade was a lumberjack!!!!!!!
My Edward by trade was a shoemaker, very specific,
on this trade of work.
Huron County, On. during the period of Edward's &
Sydney's marriage, is full of Graham's.
Because of the different trades of work, I highly doubt,
that the, Edward as a lumberjack, is my ancestor!!!!!!!

As far as I am concerned, this topic of Edward Graham,
& Sydney, is COMPLETED.
Scratch And Patch

Return to Archived General Discussion