*Archive?* Joseph Jessop

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

*Archive?* Joseph Jessop

Postby dudleylad » Tue May 12, 2009 1:54 pm

This is abit of a wildcard post. I am looking for more information on my great great half uncle Joseph Jessop who was born in 1904 too Lucy Jessop (nee Marshall and Lowe) and Arthur John Jessop.

In the 1911 census Joseph is living at Molliett Street, Smethwick with his mother, brother and sisters however I know after that he moved too Winnipeg in Canada along with his mother but I know he returned with his wife Tilly just after World War 2. He had two children who I believe were called Harold and Iris.

He apparently played Rugby and lived in Hagley towards the end of his life.

If anyone is related or searching this same line please could you post in here or message me
dudleylad

Re: Joseph Jessop

Postby peterd » Tue May 12, 2009 4:51 pm

heres the marriage

Marriages Mar 1897

Jessop Arthur John King's N. 6c 549
LOWE Lucy King's N. 6c 549

so where are they in 1901 ?
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Re: Joseph Jessop

Postby dudleylad » Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Ive got a copy of that marriage register in 1901 they are in the Cape Hill Area in 1911 they are Arthur has died and Lucy and her children are living in Molliett Street, Smethwick which was at the top of Grove Lane
dudleylad

Return to Archived General Discussion