Mary Pilgrim

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Mary Pilgrim

Postby Scratch And Patch » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Mary Pilgrim was the wife of Nicholas Dodman b. 1783 Norfolk, England - d. 1832 Snettisham, Norfolk England
In 1834 3 Aug Mary remarried to John Hipkins, date is confirmed!!!!!!!

This query is about Mary's parents though, I have confirmed information that Mary's father was Richard Pilgrim
& her mother was Margaret Cropley.

For Richard I have found this Richard Pilgrim b. 1765 Swanton Abbott, Norfolk Eng. - d. Mar 1840 North
Walsham, Norfolk England. This Richards parents were William Pilgrim b. 1725 London, Middlesex - d. 1793 North
Walsham. Williams wife was Martha Faulke b. 1725 Lessingham, Norfolk - d. 1810 North Walsham Norfolk, Eng.

Is this Richard Pilgrim b. 1765 - d. Mar 1840, Mary's, father? I am interested in finding more about her real
parents & any siblings.

It is confirmed that her parents are a Richard Pilgrim & Margaret Cropley. It is also confirmed that Mary Pilgrim/Dodman/ Hipkins returned to Norfolk England & died 17 Mar 1884!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Truly
Jeff :grin: :o
Scratch And Patch

Re: Mary Pilgrim/Completed

Postby Scratch And Patch » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:39 pm

From further research I have found out, this " Is Not, the Mary Pilgrim I Am Researching!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Yours Truly
Jeff
Scratch And Patch

Return to Archived General Discussion