*TBC Archive in 24 hrs* BEAUMONTS of YORKSHIRE

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

*TBC Archive in 24 hrs* BEAUMONTS of YORKSHIRE

Postby Lenny Beaumont » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 am

Hi List
I am researching the BEAUMONT's of YORKSHIRE. I currently have a data base of approx 100,000 Beaumonts and associated family members.
This is purely an hobby/addiction of mine which I do for no financial reward and I offer my services for FREE. I am wanting to bring the Beaumont family lines up to date. So for exchange for your present day Beaumont information, I am happy to provide all the information I have on your ancestors.
The only condition I make is that any information that I provide is not published openly on the internet, other wise it would undermined my research on which I spend a lot of time and money on.
Regrettably because of false promises in the past, the onus is on the enquirer to provide me with information first before I give any in return.
I am fairly well known among Yorkshire Beaumont researchers, so my integrity can easierly be checked out on the various Yorkshire mailing lists
Please email me at [email protected]
Regards
Lenny Beaumont
Lenny Beaumont

Re: BEAUMONTS of YORKSHIRE

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am

Hi Lenny welcome to the forum
I have moved this to General discussion and will place a copy in surnames.

Do be aware though that any information we run with on here people are quite entitiled to use to add to their tree.
Most of it is in the public domain anyway.
So any that you provide and don't wish to be used by others freely then perhaps keep off any posts.

:wink:
Northern Lass

Re: BEAUMONTS of YORKSHIRE

Postby grangers14 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm

To be archived 24 hrs. Information is on Surname interests.
Jo :)
grangers14

Return to Archived General Discussion