RE Help on Benjamin Wm Heath WW2

Archived and completed military topics.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, apowell

Re: RE Help on Benjamin Wm Heath WW2

Postby mallosa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 pm

linell wrote:Thanks very much Pete, Mark and San, for all of that, my husband's friend will be over the moon, will send it on, excellent many many thanks from Lin.

Well Linell, If your husbands friend will be over the moon with what we found, where will he be after Adrians findings :o

Well done yet again Adrian ! :grin:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby linell » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh yes absolutely San, sorry Adrain, only just found your fantastic post, I've been busy on the genealogy and other things the last couple of days. That information you found for the Heath family, is indeed first class, they are over the moon, and asked me to thankyou personally. Some of them are planning a to visit the Grave in the next couple of weeks. Many thanks again for all your hard work, it's much appreciated by all of us. Lin.
linell

Postby linell » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

>>It would be great if Benjamin's relatives would be happy for you to post his details on our roll of honour section so that we can all pay our respects.>>

Oh yes please do, thankyou Adrian.
linell

Previous

Return to Archived Topics