Note About the Gallery

General news and topics relating to the photo gallery.

Moderators: admin, mallosa

Note About the Gallery

Postby peterd » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Gallery looking good san over 1,000 photo's now, add to it dennis travels makes it an excellent part of the forum, and any forum would be proud off it. and we all are :grin:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Re: Note About the Gallery

Postby Northern Lass » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Sure is Pete :grin: :wink:

Well done Mally some excellent photos being shown on the forum and on BCC
cos she looks after the photos on there too!

This is a marvellous way of recording the past and the people in it.
Snapshots in time

a record of how we lived, where we lived and our ancestors
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah well done Mally.
Rob

Postby mallosa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Thankyou for those kind words but, I couldn't do it without the continuous support of Dennis and many other members :wink:

I'd like to thank Admin too cos, he never complains when I ask him to do anything, he fully supports the gallery :grin:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby Annie » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:23 pm

I also agree with whats been said it is lovely and a lot of hard work from Mallosa, I spend ages looking through the photo's it gives me a better idea of how the places look where my ancestors lived having never visited the Black Country area . :grin:

Annie
Annie

Postby mallosa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks Annie, that's just what I was hoping for whenI first started the gallery. Your words alone have made it all worthwhile :wink:

As I've said previously, I'm not from the Black Country either, but my mom was and everytime I add a photo, I wonder what she would have said....
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby Annie » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:58 pm

I thought you was born in the Black Country Mallosa, I've just been reading Dennis Whiteheath/Blackheath and the photo's on there went so well with Dennis writing.

Annie :-)
Annie

Postby Rob » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm

She's a Brummie Annie!! :roll:
She can't help it!!
Rob

Postby mallosa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Annie wrote:I thought you was born in the Black Country Mallosa, I've just been reading Dennis Whiteheath/Blackheath and the photo's on there went so well with Dennis writing.

Annie :-)

The photo's were all taken by the man himself Annie, I only put them where he tells me to :-)

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Rob wrote:She's a Brummie Annie!! :roll:
She can't help it!!

Watch it! :lol:

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Looking for old school photos, do you have any to add to our gallery?

Here's what we have already - gallery/album.php?album_id=13

pages 1 - 4

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 am

Dont' forget you can add your photo's to 'Member Uploads' in our photo gallery - gallery/album.php?album_id=9

Don't forget to add as much info as possible and I will transfer them to the appropriate section

Come on folks...you know you want to! :grin:

mallosa

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 am

I have heap of Ford ones coming up soon.....and some Homer.....and maybe some Hadley.....and a few Dodd.....and some Cutler.....
Black Holes happen when God divides by zero.
MarkCDodd

Postby mallosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

That's brilliant Mark! You can always pm me for my details if you dont want to upload them yourself :wink:

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Do you have any old holiday photos, maybe with your parents/grandparents? Send them to me with details and I'll add them to the gallery

pm me for my e-mail address
:wink:

mallosa

Next

Return to Gallery General Discussion