Total of ancestors in the BCC tree

Our Big Black Country Family!

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Total of ancestors in the BCC tree

Postby mallosa » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:30 pm

No probs Pete! Drinks are on you at the next meet up but don't worry about Rob cos he never turns up!!
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby peterd » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:48 pm

mallosa wrote:No probs Pete! Drinks are on you at the next meet up but don't worry about Rob cos he never turns up!!

rob who :grin:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 am

peterd wrote:
mallosa wrote:No probs Pete! Drinks are on you at the next meet up but don't worry about Rob cos he never turns up!!

rob who :grin:

:o That is so not nice !! :( I would love to come to a meet up but i was only in England 2 days this year before jetting off on vacation. Next meeting i will try to be there but my problem is also anxiety attacks when meeting people ! Especially good looking attractive women.
Rob

Postby mallosa » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:54 pm

No worries then Rob, I'll be there so you'll be ok :lol:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby grangers14 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:00 pm

:lol:
So funny!
We should sort out a meet up...it's just so hard to do!
Pete very kindly gave me a lift one year...well that was an experience :shock: He said hang on :shock: as we hurled around a bend! I was already hanging on! :lol:
So lovely to meet up :-)
grangers14

Postby rockyfowler » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:55 am

Hi when I said connected trees I mean`t all joined together by links as all family trees are here is such a recent dead end https://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/brows ... ver=474503 just a small gripe kind regards RF
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby BC Wench » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:43 am

What's wrong with Rob, Pete? You'd better watch out doing this DNA you might find you're related!!

Anyway, by connecting up the photos which Pete took of the various gravestones, it's amazing how families on these gravestones can be connected up to families already on BCC.
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:50 am

rockyfowler wrote:Hi when I said connected trees I mean`t all joined together by links as all family trees are here is such a recent dead end https://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/brows ... ver=474503 just a small gripe kind regards RF

Ah! But all roads lead somewhere.

The idea is that we all connect somewhere
Rome wasn't,t built in a day
All good things come to those who wait
Never say never

A bird in the hand....

:grin:
Northern Lass

Postby peterd » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:22 pm

BC Wench wrote:What's wrong with Rob, Pete? You'd better watch out doing this DNA you might find you're related!!

Anyway, by connecting up the photos which Pete took of the various gravestones, it's amazing how families on these gravestones can be connected up to families already on BCC.

got other photo that not on here too

well uncle rob will have a lot of birthday & Christmas money to back pay, DNA has proven to be a good tool in proving links that i only suspected
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby mallosa » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:13 am

Northern Lass wrote:Ah! But all roads lead somewhere.

The idea is that we all connect somewhere
Rome wasn't,t built in a day
All good things come to those who wait
Never say never

A bird in the hand....

:grin:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mallosa

Postby rockyfowler » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lolno:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby mallosa » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:00 am

She's good isn't she RF?

mallosa

Postby Rob » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 am

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: They're just cliches nothing slightly amusing Dahling !!!
Rob

Postby rockyfowler » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Hola Rob, gracias por tu aliento. Creo que hice mi punto y me duele un poco saber la verdad, pero lo que no te mata te hace más fuerte y un esfuerzo muy valioso en un árbol totalmente conectado, puede y debería ser capaz. para hacerlo mucho mejor y más valioso y saciante Saludos cordiales Siempre sin malicia intencionada o RF infundida
rockyfowler

Postby mallosa » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:03 pm

That's not fair! :shock:

mallosa

PreviousNext

Return to Black Country Connections