where do you link on bcc and with whom

Our Big Black Country Family!

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: where do you link on bcc and with whom

Postby Jimmy » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:56 pm

I connect to Maths Girl, and anyone that connects to Shakespeare's of Old Hill / Rowley Regis.
Just trying to do my bit for BCC, bringing families back together.
Jimmy

Postby TeddyBear1 » Tue May 10, 2022 10:37 am

Hi. My grandfather Arthur Gill married Mary Wheeler (grandma) in 1912, my mother (middle child) born 1922,(still alive!) Grandmas' father was James Wheeler (1865-1929) and her mother who passed on when grandma was only 7, in 1897. The tree is on bcc which is how I came to find the connections. If anyone would like to contact me, I would be very happy to reply (a little quicker than I seem to be doing at the moment :lol:)
TeddyBear1

Postby NethertonWench » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:55 pm

Hi everyone

I am a Hall and Plant paternal side, Ford and Chater maternal side.

Hall- Benjamin Albert Edward son of William Edward and grandson of Benjamin Hall. William Edward is Ellie May’s sister so I connect to Northern Lass and the Hinett family.

William Edward Hall married Sophia Darby. All from Netherton- do we connect to Joe Darby the famous jumper? Sophia’s parents Sophia Jinks and Peter Darby.

Plant - Gwendoline Matilda daughter of Ada Maria Plant who married James Arthur Stackhouse. Any connections there to anyone?

Ford- Minnie Laura Sassie daughter of William Jehu and Ruth Whitcombe granddaughter of Laura Charlotte Brean and John Ford.

Chater- Sydney son of James Chater and Martha Willetts and grandson of George Willetts and Martha Russ

My husband is a Price Rose Willetts and Attwell.

Rosannah Rose daughter of Clara Cartwright and George Henry Rose -
William Rose who connects to Northern Lass and Gardener on the forum.

Rosannah married Alexander Price son of Harriett Bagley and John Henry Price grandson of Edward Bagley and Mary Williams

Sylvia Attwell daughter of Louie Attwell granddaughter of Lucy Langford and John Atwell.

Sylvia Married Joseph Brassington Willetts son of John Henry Willetts and Nellie Josephine Brassington grandson of Eleanor Jane Craling and Joseph Brassington.

Wonder if my Martha Willetts is related to my husbands John Henry Willetts? :shock:
NethertonWench

Previous

Return to Black Country Connections