British DJ sacked for pulling plug on 'boring' Queen

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

British DJ sacked for pulling plug on 'boring' Queen

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/british-dj-sacked-for-pulling-plug-on-boring-queen/story-e6frfhk6-1225814963601

Come over to Australia Tom Binns. We will teach you how to bare your backside to passing royalty and not spill your beer when doing it :grin:
Black Holes happen when God divides by zero.
MarkCDodd

Re: British DJ sacked for pulling plug on 'boring' Queen

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

MarkCDodd wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/british-dj-sacked-for-pulling-plug-on-boring-queen/story-e6frfhk6-1225814963601

Come over to Australia Tom Binns. We will teach you how to bare your backside to passing royalty and not spill your beer when doing it :grin:

And that is a good thing is it Mark?
I prefer a good discussion myself
:lol:
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

I take it sir you are not a Royalist!!! :shock:
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 am

Rob wrote:I take it sir you are not a Royalist!!! :shock:

Neither am I Rob me old mate!
but I won't bare my backside to passing strangers!
:shock:
a tad rude and unecessary me thinks
:lol:
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am

I was just eating my croissant and the thought of your backside made me choke!! :lol:
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:19 am

To get back to the Royalist point

are you for
against
or
indifferent to the monarchy?
Northern Lass

Postby mikleed » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 am

MarkCDodd........Why are you lot always slagging us we don't owe you nuthin' mate. ! in fact it's vice versa !
Mike.
Englands Green and Pleasant Land.
mikleed

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:07 am

They have an inferiority complex Mike!
Great people fantastic country.If it wasn't so far away i'd love to live there but they have this need to always be better than " The Mother Country".
They don't really mean it about The Queen they love her really.
As i do.For me the Queen can do no wrong it's those children of hers!! She knows there is no one at the moment to take over her role thats why she wont stand down.
I like Charlie always have done but if he was going to be king it would have happened before now wouldn't it?
Rob

Postby mikleed » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 am

Hi,Rob.......I think generally they are loud mouthed show offs, and the was they treat Abo's is disgusting what have we to learn from them.?...Nuthin !!
Mike.
Englands Green and Pleasant Land.
mikleed

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 am

Royalty is abhorent in its concept.

The idea that one human is born superior to another goes against everything I believe in.

The class system in England is no different than racism except the colour of your skin is not the divisive factor, your surname is.

Anybody who has convicts in their family tree and investigates how and why they were sent to Australia will tend to regard the idea of born nobility as evil incarnate.

During WWI and even as late as WWII, the Australian troops insisted their commanding officers earn their command. This was a concept foreign to the English who based their officer structure on archaic concepts of nobility and "born to rule". So some of the finest soldiers the world has ever seen were slandered by General Haig and Winston Churchill because they refused to salute pompous upper class twits whose surname got them the commision.

So I hate Royalty as it is a visible manifestation of the class structure that my father fled England to escape.

As for slagging England. Is England Royalty? Or is Royalty a part of the England we have every right to dislike.

I am proud to be English born. I love England and the English people. I hate Royalty.
MarkCDodd

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

Who did what to the aboriginees? Was it Brtish Redcoats that raped their women and shot their men or unarmed convicts?
MarkCDodd

Postby peterd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am

mikleed wrote:Hi,Rob.......I think generally they are loud mouthed show offs, and the was they treat Abo's is disgusting what have we to learn from them.?...Nuthin !!
Mike.

MarkCDodd wrote:Royalty is abhorent in its concept.

The idea that one human is born superior to another goes against everything I believe in.

The class system in England is no different than racism except the colour of your skin is not the divisive factor, your surname is.

Anybody who has convicts in their family tree and investigates how and why they were sent to Australia will tend to regard the idea of born nobility as evil incarnate.

During WWI and even as late as WWII, the Australian troops insisted their commanding officers earn their command. This was a concept foreign to the English who based their officer structure on archaic concepts of nobility and "born to rule". So some of the finest soldiers the world has ever seen were slandered by General Haig and Winston Churchill because they refused to salute pompous upper class twits whose surname got them the commision.

So I hate Royalty as it is a visible manifestation of the class structure that my father fled England to escape.

As for slagging England. Is England Royalty? Or is Royalty a part of the England we have every right to dislike.

I am proud to be English born. I love England and the English people. I hate Royalty.

mikleed wrote:Hi,Rob.......I think generally they are loud mouthed show offs, and the was they treat Abo's is disgusting what have we to learn from them.?...Nuthin !!
Mike.

MarkCDodd wrote:Who did what to the aboriginees? Was it Brtish Redcoats that raped their women and shot their men or unarmed convicts?

Right im only going to say this once, the personal attack on nation is to stop (we can all find bad points about any nation) this was a disscusion about royalty back to topic please. End Off
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:34 am

We are on about " Royalty" Peterd.
Mark's entitled to state his views as are we.No one's attacking nations here.Don't exaggerate the issue!!
Rob

Postby peterd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am

Rob wrote:We are on about " Royalty" Peterd.
Mark's entitled to state his views as are we.No one's attacking nations here.Don't exaggerate the issue!!

rob leave it get back to topic then
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 am

Never moved off topic my good man just followed the flow. :roll:
This British DJ Mark was a Brummie methinks?
Rob

Next

Return to The Snug