Marking

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Marking

Postby Maths girl » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

I just wanted to reassure those who thought that this particular teacher might not be doing her job properly that I have successfully finished my marking for tomorrow despite spending the afternoon on an investigation!

I can't say the same about the paperwork but that is endless and as the end of a famous film puts it "Tomorrow is another day"
Maths girl

Re: Marking

Postby peterd » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

set them some census record and tell them to work out poss range of there birthdays that will confuse them :lol: :lol:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Maths girl » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 pm

peterd wrote:set them some census record and tell them to work out poss range of there birthdays that will confuse them :lol: :lol:

confuse that would bring them to a complete standstill just trying to understand the question!!
Maths girl

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

Maths girl wrote:
peterd wrote:set them some census record and tell them to work out poss range of there birthdays that will confuse them :lol: :lol:

confuse that would bring them to a complete standstill just trying to understand the question!!

Give em some of Pete's posts to understand!
:lol:
Northern Lass

Postby peterd » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Northern Lass wrote:
Maths girl wrote:

Give em some of Pete's posts to understand!
:lol:

i thought you didnt know the diffrence between maths and english (sort of) now youve proved it :lol: :lol:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm

:oops: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:roll: :lol:
Northern Lass

Return to The Snug