Happy New Year

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Happy New Year

Postby rockyfowler » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:56 pm

All the best for a happy and healthy New Year To All https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95CeG88e_zI :thumbup:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Re: Happy New Year

Postby mallosa » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:20 pm

That's lovely....and the same to you and yours RF :thumbup:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! :-D
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby peterd » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:05 pm

Happy New Year to All
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby BC Wench » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:20 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. :wave:

Thanks to each and every one of you on this forum who have helped so many people yet again this last year in searching for their ancestors. My hat off to you all :wink:
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby mallosa » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:48 pm

BC Wench wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. :wave:

Thanks to each and every one of you on this forum who have helped so many people yet again this last year in searching for their ancestors. My hat off to you all :wink:

Hat's off to yourself Barb! You've not only helped me to add numerous gravestone photos on this forum but the work you do on FreeReg is remarkable. Thankyou! :clap:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby mjay » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:47 pm

A big thank you, to you all on here. Here's to more researching in 2024 & expanding that BCC tree and all our own personal ones too.

Barb any chance you could do a post about how to get involved in transcribing for FreeReg please. New members and older ones may be interested. Thanks :thumbup:
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Postby kdwoodie » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:07 am

Happy New Year to all.
kdwoodie

Postby BC Wench » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:37 pm

mjay wrote:A big thank you, to you all on here. Here's to more researching in 2024 & expanding that BCC tree and all our own personal ones too.

Barb any chance you could do a post about how to get involved in transcribing for FreeReg please. New members and older ones may be interested. Thanks :thumbup:

Here you are mjay

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25643

I'm looking forward to seeing at least your name on the Staffs FreREG web site and hopefully a lot more names off this forum :wink:
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby mjay » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:14 pm

BC Wench wrote:
mjay wrote:A big thank you, to you all on here. Here's to more researching in 2024 & expanding that BCC tree and all our own personal ones too.

Here you are mjay

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25643

I'm looking forward to seeing at least your name on the Staffs FreREG web site and hopefully a lot more names off this forum :wink:

Thanks for all the info Barb
I'll look into this & also forward to a friend.
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Return to The Snug