G'day!

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: G'day!

Postby Rob » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:25 am

Wednesbury !! I used to go to THe Bolero Club back when The Drifters were singing Down at the Club before West Brom won the FA Cup. Dreamland was next door.
Rob

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Northern Lass wrote:
MarkCDodd wrote:I am only just getting stuck back into genealogy. I have been busy with my writing which keeps me sane. Both my daughters are working from home due to Covid so the house is always busy.

Wot u been writing?
:P

Helping write mods for computer games and fan fiction based on games. Such as this... https://wulf-blog.com/2020/08/08/sundas ... ed-4e-201/
Black Holes happen when God divides by zero.
MarkCDodd

Postby MarkCDodd » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:35 pm

peterd wrote:some place look bad in Aus with the draconian measures that are being taken hopefully we are coming out the other side, i assume you have been vaccinated, stay safe

When Victoria (which now holds the world record for most days in lockdown) experiences the most infections it has had in a single day since the beginning of the pandemic, the draconian measures are not enough.
Black Holes happen when God divides by zero.
MarkCDodd

Previous

Return to The Snug