Is it biting yet?

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Is it biting yet?

Postby grangers14 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Orange peel and citrus peel is meant to deter them too. Chopped up in the area where they go? Or them sonic repellers?
grangers14

Postby Northern Lass » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:31 pm

There's a whisper down the line.......that the Ginger one in your garden could be..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIiqhx3BSk
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Northern Lass wrote:There's a whisper down the line.......that the Ginger one in your garden could be..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIiqhx3BSk

:lol: :lol: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Rob

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Some good ideas and suggestions there thanks. Essential Oils is what i use in the shower so'll try that and lion dung if i can get my hanbs on it,not lterally of course, sounds good but the thing i have tried straight away is the citrus peelings and i have to say i've had fewer alarms on my phone regarding movement in the garden. Don't worry i'll keep you all up to date about the latest developments ! Who knows maybe i'll be able to sit in my rocking chair smoking my water pipe in peace soon !
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Rob wrote:Some good ideas and suggestions there thanks. Essential Oils is what i use in the shower so'll try that and lion dung if i can get my hanbs on it,not lterally of course, sounds good but the thing i have tried straight away is the citrus peelings and i have to say i've had fewer alarms on my phone regarding movement in the garden. Don't worry i'll keep you all up to date about the latest developments ! Who knows maybe i'll be able to sit in my rocking chair smoking my water pipe in peace soon !

Can you not embrace the cats?

What's a bit of cat pee......

move the rocking chair indoors?
Northern Lass

Postby SRD » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:18 am

One of the trees in our garden has recently become a marking post for the local cats, there is a circle of dead plants nearly a yard across underneath it. But it's the crap that really bothers us, you try getting cat crap out of the treads of a powered wheelchair.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Previous

Return to The Snug