Warmer weather on the way!! wayhey!!

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Warmer weather on the way!! wayhey!!

Postby Northern Lass » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:54 am

Hope you are all going to be good and not go out cept for what we can and can't do!

Enjoy the sun from your garden!

Get on the computer and do a bit of Genealogy
lots of brickwalls to be smashed.

I am back in the grip of Genealogy.......somebody stop me!!
Got hooked again.......

:shock: :shock:
Northern Lass

Re: Warmer weather on the way!! wayhey!!

Postby peterd » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:23 pm

that what happens when no grandkid around
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby SRD » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 am

We enjoyed lunch in the garden yesterday, it was a bit blowy but the sun was glorious, it's lovely again this morning after a splash of rain overnight.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Postby rockyfowler » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am

Probably the last sunshine some of us will see :cry:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby gardener » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:51 am

We had one of the heaviest snowfalls of the winter yesterday then it was nearly all washed away by rain in the night, and now it is quite sunny in a weak sort of way.
"The present is the key to the past" - Charles Lyell
gardener

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:44 am

rockyfowler wrote:Probably the last sunshine some of us will see :cry:

I come on here everyday just to cheer myself up , well i used to, but this doom and gloom is doing my head in !! :roll: Obviously some people's glass is always half empty !! Unbelievable !! Or are you having a laugh ? Please tell me you're winding us up !! I can appreciate that sort of take on the current situation !
Rob

Postby BC Wench » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 am

Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together.
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 pm

:lol:
Rob

Postby rockyfowler » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:17 pm

At least Trump has found a cure for it a marvellous anti malaria vaccine :P
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:18 pm

BC Wench wrote:Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The vacuum was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over! The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me to ........yes, you guessed it .....pull myself together.

:lol: :lol:

And the Gas oven said ...put your head in here... 8)
Northern Lass

Postby rockyfowler » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Slept like a log and woke up in the fireplace :cry:
rockyfowler

Return to The Snug