Lighten the mood a bit have a smile at this

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Lighten the mood a bit have a smile at this

Postby rockyfowler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:04 am

Of our times
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Re: Lighten the mood a bit have a smile at this

Postby Northern Lass » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:14 pm

Laughing here whilst I sip my new cocktail...The Quarantini....only thing is you have to drink it on your own!! :P
Northern Lass

Postby rockyfowler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:53 pm

It`s nerve racking the self isolation for us od uns- have got good neighbours so coping .The shopping delivery services are a joke no slots or pick up dates we would all be starved to death if we relied on them :cry:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby Northern Lass » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:46 am

rockyfowler wrote:It`s nerve racking the self isolation for us od uns- have got good neighbours so coping .The shopping delivery services are a joke no slots or pick up dates we would all be starved to death if we relied on them :cry:

Yep that is the key all help each other.
Look to your right your left and across the road if you can help do so. :wink:
Northern Lass

Postby grangers14 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:26 pm

rockyfowler wrote:It`s nerve racking the self isolation for us od uns- have got good neighbours so coping .The shopping delivery services are a joke no slots or pick up dates we would all be starved to death if we relied on them :cry:

I am the same RF.
I can not get a shopping order till 8th April! :shock:
Next door said they will help for anything :grin:
Youngest is able to help if I need with shopping. :grin:

Husbands parents not getting the idea of self isolation yet? Ex Para, thought more reasoning...going for daily newspaper is not needed! :shock:
Unless it is for loo roll! :lol:
Not funny at all really... :roll:
grangers14

Postby rockyfowler » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:15 am

Suicidal going out :shock: the bug is very close the news will not give addresses of dead for legal reasons
rockyfowler

Return to The Snug