Ok......who broke the forum?

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Ok......who broke the forum?

Postby Rob » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am

[quote="Northern Lass"]I used to like that Bingo............now I only have the wings. :(

Sorry i dont understand what Walter Mitty ."I used to like the Bingo...now i only have the wings". :? :?
Rob

Postby Lulu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Northern Lass wrote: I would be too busy to play off scuba diving in a min :wink:

My daughter just sent me photos of my grandaughter, age 11, scuba diving in Croatia. If I'd known, I wouldn't have let them take her. :lol:

When I was 11, I was still trying to learn to swim, with a rubber ring on the beaches of Pembrokeshire. It's another world! :shock: Mind you, she's more like an eighteen year old, so expect my daughter will be getting some serious Karma back at her. :wink: ,
Just because you're Paranoid, it doesn't mean to say they're not out to get you.
Lulu

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:22 am

Lulu wrote:
Northern Lass wrote: I would be too busy to play off scuba diving in a min :wink:

My daughter just sent me photos of my grandaughter, age 11, scuba diving in Croatia. If I'd known, I wouldn't have let them take her. :lol:

When I was 11, I was still trying to learn to swim, with a rubber ring on the beaches of Pembrokeshire. It's another world! :shock: Mind you, she's more like an eighteen year old, so expect my daughter will be getting some serious Karma back at her. :wink: ,

I use a rubber ring now and again but not for swimming :oops:
us oldies eh!
Northern Lass

Previous

Return to The Snug