Anthony H Page RIP.

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Anthony H Page RIP.

Postby Lulu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:48 am

I was with great sadness that I heard of the death of my second cousin last week, Anthony H Page. Many of us researching family in the Blackheath and Rowley area will have seen, or purchased his books of Old Photos.

It was finding some family photos in one of his Blackheath books that led me to meet up with him and from there my interest in family and local history was born. Tony helped me enormously in the early days and I will always be grateful for his time and kindness. He was a lovely man and will be sadly missed by many.
Just because you're Paranoid, it doesn't mean to say they're not out to get you.
Lulu

Re: Anthony H Page RIP.

Postby Northern Lass » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi Lulu Margaret posted this the other day and I added him to the famous people section.
I think you alerted me to his Rowley Regis book years ago which I bought fabulous book.

Do you know the family well enough to maybe ask if we could add a tribute on Bcc at some stage?
Northern Lass

Postby Lulu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Yes, they were happy to share information and funeral arrangements in my Facebook Group, so I'm sure they would be fine about it.
Just because you're Paranoid, it doesn't mean to say they're not out to get you.
Lulu

Postby Rob » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:21 am

RIP Anthony Page.
Rob

Postby mallosa » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Yes RIP Anthony ...... so sad!
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Return to The Snug