Hi everyone, come on in!!

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Hi everyone, come on in!!

Postby mallosa » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Just saying hello to all the members :wave:

No one seems to be using The Snug anymore, why not? :roll:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Re: Hi everyone, come on in!!

Postby SRD » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:06 am

I'm still busy trying to re-organise all the stuff lost when my back-up drive crashed and also I'm putting together a video of a canal trip I arranged for MrsSRD.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Postby mallosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:30 am

Mornin' SRD, good luck with those! No liquid refreshments in here but that's how it goes :roll:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby Frodo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:34 am

At home watching full coverage of the Tour de France wishing we were there - any hopes of going dashed by theft of the motorhome in April, followed by a long wait to have work done on it after it was recovered the next day courtesy of the insurance company dragging it's feet.
Frodo

Postby mjay » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:58 am

Hi all
Just checking in I've been on me jolly holidays 8)
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Postby mallosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Frodo wrote:At home watching full coverage of the Tour de France wishing we were there - any hopes of going dashed by theft of the motorhome in April, followed by a long wait to have work done on it after it was recovered the next day courtesy of the insurance company dragging it's feet.

Hi Frodo, what a shame! I hope it gets sorted soon.

mallosa

Postby mallosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:02 pm

mjay wrote:Hi all

Well you can't leave it at that Mandy, come on spill the beans! :grin:

mallosa

Postby mjay » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:30 pm

mallosa wrote:
mjay wrote:Hi all

Well you can't leave it at that Mandy, come on spill the beans! :grin:

Oh what would like to know :wink:
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Postby Rob » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:56 pm

I thought this was a serious Genealogy site. Isn't that an invasion of someone's privacy asking them where they'd been on holiday. :o :shock: I'm sure if Mandy wanted to tell you she'd been to the USA. California to be precise. She'd have said so !! :roll:
Rob

Postby mallosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:22 pm

:roll: I knew it! I knew it! Trust you to pipe up with your sarky comments!
Having said that, I did know Mandy had been celebrating an anniversary but not everyone on here were aware of it so I thought it would be nice for her to share, ok?
Last edited by mallosa on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mallosa

Postby mjay » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Yep celebrating Andys 18th birthday & our 20th Wedding Anniversary, we returned to Orlando Florida USA where we had been for our honeymooon
Not California although Rob I'd like to go to California.
mjay

Postby mjay » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Oops just lost reply lets try again
Sandra sorry no gossip didn't meet anyone famous whilst we were there this time unlike few years ago when we met peter Andre.
Lovely 2 weeks away with lovely sunshine thunderstorms and rain n wind like a hurricane.
Just trying to adjust to time difference although jet lag not too bad travelled with Thomson dreamliner would highly recommend 8)
mjay

Postby mallosa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Orlando Florida USA ? How lovely for you all Mandy, so pleased you had a great time, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

mallosa

Postby Rob » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Frodo wrote:At home watching full coverage of the Tour de France wishing we were there - any hopes of going dashed by theft of the motorhome in April, followed by a long wait to have work done on it after it was recovered the next day courtesy of the insurance company dragging it's feet.

Cavandish nearly snuck in there right at the finish under Kittel's armpit !! Froome grazed his bum but Geraint still has the Yellow Jersey so we're doing ok so far. 3rd stage tomorrow through the Ardennen into France.I'm looking at Peter Sagan or Micheal Mathews to be there or thereabouts.What you think Frodo?
Fancy accusing me of being sarcastic ! I hate sarcasm!! :(
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:34 am

Wimbledon starts today!

Come on Murray!! :P
Northern Lass

Next

Return to The Snug