Avast me Hearties

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Avast me Hearties

Postby grangers14 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 pm

peterd wrote:
SRD wrote:Shake a leg, there be a fine nor-easter a-blowin and reefs need to be a-taken in or the mainsail will blow itself out.

the only thing blowing out of this nor - easterner will be explosive due to too much fibre :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grangers14

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:31 pm

peterd wrote:
SRD wrote:Shake a leg, there be a fine nor-easter a-blowin and reefs need to be a-taken in or the mainsail will blow itself out.

the only thing blowing out of this nor - easterner will be explosive due to too much fibre :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you'd been saving that from last years Pirates Day . Counting the days to Pirate Day 2020. Now its over and you have to wait another year. :cry: :cry:
Rob

Postby SRD » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:17 am

A direct translation from Piratese would be. "Bloody hell the winds blown the newly planted eucalyptus tree off it's supporting posts. I'd better get out there and retie it." :lol:
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Postby peterd » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Rob wrote:
peterd wrote:

I bet you'd been saving that from last years Pirates Day . Counting the days to Pirate Day 2020. Now its over and you have to wait another year. :cry: :cry:

you excused because it involves counting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Previous

Return to The Snug