Business as usual folks!

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Business as usual folks!

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:36 am

So Shops open up
you can get your hair done
you can go to the pub

that is if you can get in!

Feel like going to a pub just for the novelty value :roll:
Northern Lass

Re: Business as usual folks!

Postby Jimmy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:40 am

And i'm off to the PUB. cheers.
Just trying to do my bit for BCC, bringing families back together.
Jimmy

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:16 pm

We're still waiting. Last week the Government said possibly 21st April before Cafes and Bars would open. Only the Terraces not inside but now it maybe the 28th ! The Curfew is still 2200 till 0430 hrs but its getting harder to enforce it. People are getting fed up and especially now on the News the pictures of Pubs opening up in England. We're able to play Tennis so thats a good thing even though the Club House stays locked. The Dutch have a word for "Gezelliigheid". Which has a lot of meanings cosy cheerful, pleasant, convivial , inviting. Well let me just say its "ongezellig" at the moment !
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:36 am

Rob wrote:We're still waiting. Last week the Government said possibly 21st April before Cafes and Bars would open. Only the Terraces not inside but now it maybe the 28th ! The Curfew is still 2200 till 0430 hrs but its getting harder to enforce it. People are getting fed up and especially now on the News the pictures of Pubs opening up in England. We're able to play Tennis so thats a good thing even though the Club House stays locked. The Dutch have a word for "Gezelliigheid". Which has a lot of meanings cosy cheerful, pleasant, convivial , inviting. Well let me just say its "ongezellig" at the moment !

Do you go Dutch Rob when you go to a pub ?
Northern Lass

Postby peterd » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:24 am

Northern Lass wrote:
Rob wrote:We're still waiting. Last week the Government said possibly 21st April before Cafes and Bars would open. Only the Terraces not inside but now it maybe the 28th ! The Curfew is still 2200 till 0430 hrs but its getting harder to enforce it. People are getting fed up and especially now on the News the pictures of Pubs opening up in England. We're able to play Tennis so thats a good thing even though the Club House stays locked. The Dutch have a word for "Gezelliigheid". Which has a lot of meanings cosy cheerful, pleasant, convivial , inviting. Well let me just say its "ongezellig" at the moment !

Do you go Dutch Rob when you go to a pub ?

rumour has it he got his lass to sew up his pockets :lol: :lol: :lol:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Rob » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:56 am

:o :shock: Who told you that ???? That was told to the person in strictest confidence ! You can't trust anyone anymore ! And anyway theres nowt wrong in being careful with your money especially now i'm an OAP and no free bus cards over here !
Rob

Postby peterd » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Rob wrote::o :shock: Who told you that ???? That was told to the person in strictest confidence ! You can't trust anyone anymore ! And anyway theres nowt wrong in being careful with your money especially now i'm an OAP and no free bus cards over here !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Return to The Snug