Cadbury`s Mini Eggs Choker

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Cadbury`s Mini Eggs Choker

Postby rockyfowler » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Be aware NOT to give under 4yrs they are Lethal one died three years ago :cry: :cry: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/85092 ... 1580044579
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Re: Cadbury`s Mini Eggs Choker

Postby SRD » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 am

I'd have thought ony one death out of the millions that must have been consumed by young children is pretty safe. An individual tragedy for the family no doubt, but we face shorter odds than that every minute of every day.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Postby rockyfowler » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:23 am

Best to rephrase it ? Only one death for eating these eggs (Under 4 years old ) Keep feeding the little ones it`s only a very small Avoidable risk :oops: Should get plenty more deaths that way - responsible parents always read the labels and avoid the small risk that`s why so few deaths- :grin:
This is not a slanging match please no derogatory remarks please -a parent passing on a warning after losing a child very brave is a very good cause and to be commended :clap:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby Northern Lass » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:12 am

Thanks RF for flagging this

:wink:
Northern Lass

Postby grangers14 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Grapes too! :shock:
I always gave our children and grandchildren them.
I did used to peel skin off them if they felt a bit tough! Not even thinking of a possibility of them chocking on them! :roll:
They have them still but cut in half!
grangers14

Postby Rob » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Watch out for Brussels Sprouts as well ! Mind you it's common sense really.I've always cut grapes in alf when feeding young kids . See tat !! My H buttons not working on my laptop.Well its not mine its one of my daughters.Oops its come off !! Wat now??? :shock: :o
Rob

Postby rockyfowler » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:40 pm

Don`t be tigt get er a new laptop-kill some mots :oops:
rockyfowler

Postby peterd » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Rob wrote:Watch out for Brussels Sprouts as well ! Mind you it's common sense really.I've always cut grapes in alf when feeding young kids . See tat !! My H buttons not working on my laptop.Well its not mine its one of my daughters.Oops its come off !! Wat now??? :shock: :o

here some you can borrow HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Northern Lass » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:44 am

Nothing worse than dropping your H's!
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:12 pm

:-? You can scoff and make silly comments but i have a problem ere !! I have the H button but it wont glue!!! Any suggestions cos i'm in BIG trouble when tey find out !! An Old Age Pensioner requesting help :cry:
Rob

Postby Northern Lass » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:10 am

Rob wrote::-? You can scoff and make silly comments but i have a problem ere !! I have the H button but it wont glue!!! Any suggestions cos i'm in BIG trouble when tey find out !! An Old Age Pensioner requesting help :cry:

Just watch your P's and Q's !! :o
Northern Lass

Postby peterd » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:47 pm

Northern Lass wrote:
Rob wrote::-? You can scoff and make silly comments but i have a problem ere !! I have the H button but it wont glue!!! Any suggestions cos i'm in BIG trouble when tey find out !! An Old Age Pensioner requesting help :cry:

Just watch your P's and Q's !! :o

are his P & Q's also dodgy ? needs a new keyboard me thinks

Last bumped by rockyfowler on Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:47 pm.
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Return to The Snug