*Archived * -Maria Careless?

Completed discussions and lookup requests. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread re-activated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Maria Careless?

Postby linell » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:05 am

These Basterfields seem to connect us all, I also have Benjamin born 1815 Married to Elizabeth Cooksey, daughter Maria 1846 Married Samuel Hadley from Halesowen, they moved to Barrow In Furness. Also have an Elizabeth born 1843 Islington Halesowen not looked for her parents as yet, who Married a Thomas Hall born 1842 Leics. Will check to see if they are on BCC. NL didn't we find a Basterfield and Jones connection in Islington for the Franklin or the Brettell family :?: Best Wishes linell.
linell

Postby Jimmy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:06 am

I have a Phebe Baskerfield who married Joseph Hall in 1825, in 1851 they are also in Islington at the Islington Hotel. I can't find her parents.
Just trying to do my bit for BCC, bringing families back together.
Jimmy

Postby Northern Lass » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 am

Something is ringing bell Linell ...I dunno though I have that many names whizzin round my head....and someone dared to mention Willetts- Woodhouses and now I am hounded by Basterfields.... :lol: :roll:
Northern Lass

Postby Northern Lass » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 am

What we doing with this Maria Careless then?

are we still looking for her first marriage to possibly a John Jones?
are we archiving her?
:?

So unless otherwise advised this topic will be moved to archived section within 24 hrs.
We can always bring it back in a jiffy!
:wink:
Northern Lass

Re: *Archived tbc* -Maria Careless?

Postby linell » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

I will move my post to the new Basterfield thread NL. I can imagine how your head is in a spin, with all these names, all connected somehow perhaps between us we can sort out the Basterfields and all their connections :!: Best Wishes from linell.
linell

Previous

Return to Black Country: Archived Topics