*Archived * Dunn family

Completed discussions and lookup requests. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread re-activated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass, peterd

*Archived * Dunn family

Postby FarSide » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 am

Off on a tangent here - the Phebe Tibbetts nee Dunn b 1804 mentioned on this post and on connections parents were William Dunn and Sarah Whittaker, in my tree I have this William Dunn as a son of James Dunn b abt 1743 and Sarah Forrest, James's brother Daniel Dunn b 1735 d 1790 is my 5th GGfather, Daniel married Mary Gorton 18 Nov 1755.
I live in my own little world. But it's ok....they know me here!
FarSide

Re: What's in a Name?--*TIBBETTS*--for the Month of November

Postby linell » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:01 am

FarSide wrote:Off on a tangent here - the Phebe Tibbetts nee Dunn b 1804 mentioned on this post and on connections parents were William Dunn and Sarah Whittaker, in my tree I have this William Dunn as a son of James Dunn b abt 1743 and Sarah Forrest, James's brother Daniel Dunn b 1735 d 1790 is my 5th GGfather, Daniel married Mary Gorton 18 Nov 1755.

Hi FS I have all these Dunns in my tree, James and Daniel. ' Daniel and his brother James born about 1743 were the original occupiers of Dunns Bank, the land was divided amongst their children and grandchildren. Daniel was a Scythesmith working for a Thomas Raybould circa 1765.' Not my direct line but through the generations they marry into a few of my family lines, will get them entered up on Tribal see where we all connect. linell.
linell

*Archived tbc* Re: Dunn family

Postby Northern Lass » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:21 am

Ok guys is this finished with for the moment?

Can I archive?

Unless otherwise advised this topic will be archived within 24 hrs

:wink:
Northern Lass

Return to Black Country: Archived Topics