*ARCH pending look up* Albert & Mary A Willetts

Completed discussions and lookup requests. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread re-activated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Re: Albert & Mary A Willetts

Postby Northern Lass » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

linell wrote:This thread was a great find of yours San, it ran from Albert Willetts, to the Williams family, Willetts x3 Taylor and Roses, I have connected about 6 different lines, all done except for the confirmation on Rebecca Willetts and the parents of John Williams. Best Wishes from linell.

:shock: :o :grin:

Wow!!

Well done Linell that is brilliant thanks for doing that....interested in the Roses especially

:wink:
Northern Lass

Postby peterd » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

thanks everyone esp linell looks like it could be archived pending look ups so moving to archive in 24 hr and will bring back when we recieve the marriage info. pete
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby mallosa » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 am

linell wrote:This thread was a great find of yours San, it ran from Albert Willetts, to the Williams family, Willetts x3 Taylor and Roses, I have connected about 6 different lines, all done except for the confirmation on Rebecca Willetts and the parents of John Williams. Best Wishes from linell.

...and all started with that inscription on the Headstone :grin:

Nice one Linnell
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Previous

Return to Black Country: Archived Topics