Lets all Join Hands

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

Lets all Join Hands

Postby Iamme! » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:39 am

Is there anybody there

I've just looked at some oldish general posts in an attempt to get a handle on why there is so little activity here and saw that Alec had used the "Lets Join Hands" quote. I used this myself in an early quote of mine, sorry Alec I didn't nick it. Great Minds.

Needless to say, Alec was the only respondant. In good spirit.

There seems to be a handful of "Dare I Say" hardcore members here and thats about it. Few new Topics and few posts. A number of the Posts are off Topic, like this one.

Anyone got any ideas? How about starting off some interesting topics with a few strategic words and frases in the content that would bring Googlers to the site. We need to get about 50 active members to have a chance of becoming a useful buzzing forum which would then be self propelling. At the moment I feel embarrased to see a whole list of my posts until Alec or Nikki do their bit, then they probably feel the same.

Dominic must have put a lot into this site but is he still interested in the subject? If not, we may as well give up. No point in leading horses to water just to flog em to death.

Unless there is some positive reaction I'll say goodbye to the few.

Anyone know how to deregister?

Howard
Iamme!

Return to The Archive