Hello!

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

Re: Hello!

Postby mallosa » Sat May 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Hope your memory is good Pete, you took that photo two years ago :grin:
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby rockyfowler » Sun May 31, 2015 7:19 am

Buried at St Paul`s Blackheath

Burial
1935 23 Nov
St Paul Blackheath Rowley Regis Staffordshire
Joseph MOLE, 3 The Grove, Aged 61 years. Registration Number 105
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby peterd » Sun May 31, 2015 7:39 am

if you pm me you email Rachel I will send you a copy

the grave roughly locates at the back of the church, looking at the rear of the church, its on the right hand side of the path (church st) roughly in line with the side of the church about 6 rows back ( that what ive guessed at, working on the time frames of the pictures and angle of other photos let me know how close I was ?)

about here

Untitled (2).jpg
Untitled (2).jpg (32.1 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby SRD » Sun May 31, 2015 8:16 am

Enough already you lot.... this is getting too much more than an ordinary introduction.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Postby Northern Lass » Sun May 31, 2015 2:46 pm

SRD if you split the topic and move it to the BC section then we can run with there.

Soz we get bit carried away and you do a good job in here so I for one apologise.

you know us staffies grrrrrrrr :wink:
Northern Lass

Postby Frodo » Sun May 31, 2015 4:06 pm

I have intermittent contact with a couple of my father's relatives from Birmingham who are both in their 90ies - although I knew there was some family paperwork I only really got chance to look closely when I inherited the paperwork and photos when my mother died last year - just wish I'd asked more/been more interested when my father/grandparents were still alive (my mum was from Kirkham not Birmingham) - although I've always been interested in family history most of the discussions seemed to focus on my dad's time in WW2.

Most of my Birmingham ancestors seem to have lived in the Rowley Regis area - around Beaumont road, Malt Mill Lane, Waterfall Lane, Terrace Street and Siviters Lane with some of the Willetts ending up in Stourbridge.

Chances of any connection are slim but still nice to say hello.
Frodo

Postby SRD » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:51 am

I've copied this to The Black Country section please continue discussions there.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Previous

Return to The Archive