Lowe Family Tree

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

Lowe Family Tree

Postby Davedee » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi can any one help I seem to hit a brick wall re the Lowe family tree,I have only been researching for a few months,but I had amassed a wealth of Material, only to find I was chasing a wrong ancestor because of illagitamacy,My new Journey took me to cheshire. I will Start with my Father George Lowe Born 1919 in Wellington Son of James Lowe born in 1890 Wellington Son of George Lowe {this is the point when I took the wrong path} the new path leads to the following George Lowe born 1857 Wrockwardine Wood son of Mother Dinah Lowe born 1836 Donnington Wood, Daughter of James Lowe born 1800 Lilleshall all births in Shropshire England. This is the wall I am at James {1800} is the Son of Thomas Lowe Church Lawton Cheshire 1776.
I hope this is not to long winded,but blame my naivety in these matters,any help would be great, & Thank you for taking the troble to read this. :?:
Davedee

Re: Lowe Family Tree

Postby SRD » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:01 am

Welcome to the forum.

We like to keep this area for simple introductions so I've copied it to the Brick Wall section whereit should generate more traffic.
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Return to The Archive