I am looking for a family tree service

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

I am looking for a family tree service

Postby twampy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 pm

Hi I live in Northumberland Berwick and I am looking for someone to trace the family tree of my father, I only know a little about our past and I want a nice print out to give as a present.
I have looked on the web and there is so many sites. I would like a local researcher if possible.
I am no good at this kind of thing and I do not think I could produce something that would look good enough to display.
If you know of any professional family tree researchers that you could recomend before I part with my hard earned cash that would be great.
twampy

Re: I am looking for a family tree service

Postby Alec » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm

Hi

This is such an old post -if you're still in need you would do well to join your local Family History Society. Contact the secretary below and she should be able to direct you locally. Good luck and there is a lot of help out there to help you trace your family history

Northumberland & Durham Family History Society
address:
Mrs Frances Norman, 23 Monkton Avenue, Simonside, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE34 9RX
email:
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.ndfhs.org.uk

If you are still a member -IF! -please reply.
Alec

Forums need to be visited regularly and should be living things full of lively members not absent strangers!
Alec

Return to The Archive