Related to someone famous?

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

Related to someone famous?

Postby matt » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:39 pm

Hi,
We (FulcrumTV) are making a documentary to accompany the BBC series 'Who do you think you are?", which is being repeated later this year. My remit is to find a person who is related to a famous twentieth century figure. Not so difficult? The catch is that they need to be unaware of their relationship to, say, Wilfred Owen or Enoch Powell or Fred Perry (some random examples for you!)
Therefore, in the first instance it would be great to hear from anyone related to a well known figure from the past, and even better if they had a distant relative who wasn't aware of the family connection. It's a big ask I know, but it must be possible. Suggestions and comments welcome. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Matt
mailto:[email protected]
Tel: 020 7939 3162
matt

Re: Related to someone famous?

Postby Alec » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:50 pm

they need to be unaware of their relationship to, say, Wilfred Owen or Enoch Powell or Fred Perry (some random examples for you!)

Well this must be your lucky day -I'm unaware that I'm related to any of those!

I am related to other famous people but sad to say I'm aware of those so they don't count for your purpose :?
If you'd like to know of other famous people I'm unaware of being related to please refer to 'Burkes Peerage' and 'Who's Who' because I'm only related to a few of those

:lol: Alec
Alec

Forums need to be visited regularly and should be living things full of lively members not absent strangers!
Alec

Re: Related to someone famous?

Postby Nikki » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 pm

you mean to tell me that after all these years you still haven't found your link to Adam and Eve?? :D
~~ Nikki ~~
Nikki

Return to The Archive