Re-researching.

Archived content from closed or older discussion threads.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass

Re-researching.

Postby Mizztraveller » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:19 am

Hi. I started researching my family history in 2008 and gave up after hitting a few brick walls. So ... my husband decided to get his DNA research at Ancestry.com and with that comes a 3 month membership for £1 so I decided to have another go - after all, there's another Census online since I last tried. Like everyone else I also have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and this is certainly making the time fly past. In fact it's becoming a bit of an obsession!

Unfortunately despite there being so much more info out there than there was in 2008, I've hit the same brick walls and not so far back in my family tree either (great-grandfather for one), which is so frustrating.

I'm sure you'll see me popping up on lots of different threads here looking for advice and guidance, so please wish me luck!

My main areas of interest are Monmouthshire/Breconshire, Gloucestershire/Bristol and East London. Names: Parry, Evans, Phillips, Williams, Milner, Long.
Mizztraveller

Re: Re-researching.

Postby peterd » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:59 pm

Hi Mizz, welcome to the forum
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Postby Northern Lass » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:43 am

Welcome :grin:
Northern Lass

Postby SRD » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:02 am

Welcome to the forum Image
Currently investigating the Hillmans of Sussex.
SRD

Return to The Archive