Our wednebury Hero's

This section is our HOTLINE to Military info out there that may be helpful to us researchers. If you have some info that is new or interesting, or know of something happening in the Military area eg New Military Books, Military Memorabilia fairs, Military Stories or New Military search sites, then head straight for the Bunker and let us all know!
Keep Calm and Carry on down to the Bunker your forum needs you!

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, apowell

Our wednebury Hero's

Postby mjay » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:06 am

Hope I've put this in the right place
Facebook page called Our Wednesbury Hero's has photos of all names at Wednesbury memorial and photos of soldiers etc
I was hoping to go and take pics but won't need to If Just a thought !! Should I ask the page owner of facbook if I can copy them for on here?

Thanx Mandy x
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Re: Our wednebury Hero's

Postby Northern Lass » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 am

mjay wrote:Hope I've put this in the right place
Facebook page called Our Wednesbury Hero's has photos of all names at Wednesbury memorial and photos of soldiers etc
I was hoping to go and take pics but won't need to If Just a thought !! Should I ask the page owner of facbook if I can copy them for on here?

Thanx Mandy x

Why don't you just post the link to the page and we can have a look :grin:
Northern Lass

Re: Our wednebury Hero's

Postby mjay » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 pm

I will when I can get on main pic. Can't do it on ipad :(
Researching: Yates,Hunt,Brookes,Artess,Sheldon,Thornton,Hooper,Crowley,Lacy,Downes,Weaver,Artess
mjay

Return to The Bunker