ARC TBC Lydia Smith 1815 Elmstead Kent

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, BC Wench

ARC TBC Lydia Smith 1815 Elmstead Kent

Postby truebritmega » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello everyone, don't know if you can help here, but I have a Lydia Brazier who was married to a Frederick Brazier....they lived in Wolverhampton but also spent a good few years down in London around Marylebone and a few...of there kids where born there too..they were a gun lock making family and had other branches of the family there in the same trade, for which I believe is the reason they spent so long down there...w the father transporting gun locks down to the London branches of the business....

Anyway....the mother Lydia is listed as being born 1823 in Elmsted Kent.... With a father named 'Joseph' c1790....a long shot I know.....but I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to trace this smith line further....

Anyone? Anything?

Andy

(Btw here shows all the gun lock makers of the family, scroll down a lil and there's a whole list...all the Braziers...are related and the Frederick...is Lydia's husband and the Charles is her son

http://www.wolverhampton-gunlocks.fslife.co.uk/
truebritmega

Re: Lydia Smith 1815 Elmstead Kent

Postby truebritmega » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Oh and Lydia might have had a sister called Ann.. for one appears in Wolverhampton too when Lydia comes up here.. and this Ann is from Elmstead too so.. maybe
truebritmega

Re: Lydia Smith 1815 Elmstead Kent

Postby BC Wench » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:27 pm

Is this still a Brickwall, or have you solved it?

Unless otherwise advised this will be moved to the Brickwalls Archived section
within 24 hours.
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Return to Archived Brick Wall Posts