Asking For Powssible Conformation

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Asking For Powssible Conformation

Postby Scratch And Patch » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:32 pm

I have already a post about the very start of my Family Tree, titled William Dodman & Elizabeth. With the only information that, they lived in Sculthorpe,
Norfolk, England, with one son Robert born 1643.

I am asking " IF OR ANY CONFORMATION CAN BE MADE FROM THIS INFORMATION!!! " WILLIAM DODMAN b. 1594 Norfolk, England - d. 6 Nov 1658 Norfolk, England.
Was married to Elizabeth ? b. 1595 Norfolk, England - d. 14 Sep 1661 Norfolk, England ( Sculthorpe ? ) They married 15 Jan 1619 Sculthorpe (?). I have five children
for this couple, they were. 1. Elizabeth b. 21 Aug 1634 Sulthorpe, 2. Mildred b. 12 Jan 1639 Sculthorpe, 3. * Robert b. 23 Feb 1643 Sculthorpe, 4. Phillis b. 3 Apr 1646
Sculthorpe, 5. Martin b. 11 Jul 1652 Sculthorpe.

I am not sure if all children were born in Sculthorpe, * Robert yes, I have put Sculthorpe because it is confirmed William and Elizabeth lived here. I do understand that
these people traveled by foot, in the area they lived, and that Sculthorpe may not be actual place of " BIRTH!!!!"

Thank You Very Much For Any And All Conformation On This Post!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff
Scratch And Patch

Return to Archived General Discussion