Benson

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Benson

Postby yerffej » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi there
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have tried to get a free trial with ancestry but for some reason it wouldnt accept my card. There appears to be someone researching my family and they have a couple of photos which I would love to see. The photos are of John Benson Birth 1895 in Everton, Liverpool, Lancashire Death 1963 in Liverpool, Lancashire, England, and Alice Benson Birth 1897 in Everton, Liverpool, Lancashire Death 1982 in Knowsley, Lancashire, England
(Their parents were Thomas Benson and Martha Kelsall).
They were the brother and sister of my grandmother on my father's side. My father is now deceased and I dont have any photographs of his side of the family. I never knew my grandmother either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...
yerffej

Re: Benson

Postby peterd » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

you got access to gene reunited as there a few on there with john benson c 1895 everton / liverpool
A person should have an opinion on everything, It becomes tact whether you reveal that opinion or not.

http://www.deneview.co.uk/
peterd

Return to Archived General Discussion