Arc...........Abraham Holmes 1670

Completed discussions and topics. All topics are locked on archive. Please contact a forum moderator if you'd like a thread reactivated.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Arc...........Abraham Holmes 1670

Postby Scratch And Patch » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Any help with this would be thanked " Over & Over!!!! "

According to my records, Abraham Holmes 1670. Was the son of William Holmes 1640 & the grandson of Ninian Holmes 1610, of Ballyaghran ( ? )
Abraham of Ballygelagh, Ballyaghran Parish &, Ballyreagh, Ballywillin Parish. Had 4 sons Abraham 1700 ( est ) who was married to Janet Hopkins
Ninian 1715 of Ballywillin, Samuel of Coleraine who had a son, Samuel born in Dublin, Paul who had a son Abraham. I do not have a wife for Abraham.

Ninian 1715 had to sons immigrate into New York, they were Abraham 1740 & Ninian. Abraham 1740 is my direct line of lineage that immigrates into Ontario,
Canada. Ninian died Eloida On. & Sally O'Neal ( his wife ) along with children Abraham, Ninian, William, Hugh &, Richard all settled, throughout On. My direct line
here is Salley's son Ninian born 1775 New York died 1829 Raleigh Township, Chatham, On., Canada.

Ninian Holmes 1775 becomes The Rev. Ninian Holmes a very well RESPECTED TRAVELLING CIRCUT MINISTER.

Youurs Truly
Scratch And Patch
Scratch And Patch

Re: Abraham Holmes 1670

Postby Northern Lass » Mon May 31, 2021 6:52 am

Flagging to see if this is now completed as an old post.
unless advised in the next 24 hrs will move to archived.
Northern Lass

Return to Archived General Discussion