Warrington - Holy Trinity Church

Next

Previous 

Warrington - Holy Trinity Church

Details

mallosa
Warrington - Holy Trinity Church
Holy Trinity was built 1709 and rebuilt 1764, The Town Clock in the tower has a bell dating fron 1647 which once hung in the Court House in the old market place

Courtesy of Peterd
Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm
433

EXIF-Data - show/hide

Rating

not rated

Comments

No comments yet