Help with Ancestry

Information on various topics.

Moderators: grangers14, admin, Northern Lass

Help with Ancestry

Postby little pam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 pm

I hope this is OK about 3yrs ago i did a trial of Ancestry. I was looking for info on my dad James Henry Walton from Tipton in the Black Country On there i found that 4 other's was also looking for him as it was one of them was my cousin I have now joined Ancestry I have tried to find on there were someone else is looking for the same person but i have looked on links but cant find out how to find it Is there anyone here can tell me how i can do it I know there are lot's on here who is on Ancestry Really I am a newbie on Ancestry Thanks
little pam

Re: Help with Ancestry

Postby Northern Lass » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 am

moving to misc. section.
Northern Lass

Postby grangers14 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Is it hints or tips?
grangers14

Postby rockyfowler » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:26 pm

I think its one those vanishing trees the client has left Ancestry and took info off? :?:
“You know you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else you could do while you’re down there.” ― George Burns
rockyfowler

Postby little pam » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks for the replies I just don't see it anywhere now it was something you clicked on and you could see who else was looking for the same name of person I will keep looking I joined Ancestry really to find out military about my Dad but there is nothing there Thanks
little pam

Return to Miscellaneous