(Complete) WW1 searching

Archived and completed military topics.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, apowell

Re: (Complete) WW1 searching

Postby Annie » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi Adrian thank you so much for all that information you have found about Joby I am so thrilled and can I say how well you have set it all out it looks great, I will be sending my cousin John who now lives in America a copy and he'll be delighted to read all that about his father , I always send a copy of anything interesting I find for the Griffiths/Faulkner line.

I send my thanks for all the time you have spent doing this for me and it's appreciated very much. :grin:

Nearly forgot to say thanks for the link i've had a quick look but going back for a better look later it looks very good.

Mark I also send you my thanks for the information you sent me. :grin:

Annie
Annie

Postby MarkCDodd » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:08 pm

It is an excellent way of summarising the information. The format is fine and as you said, it prompts your memory to chase up more details if you wish.
Black Holes happen when God divides by zero.
MarkCDodd

Postby 00prendd » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

hi am looking for info on my great grandad, he was from hecmondwike and he joind up in 1938 the artillery, but am strugerling to fined out wat regiment with in the artillerry he was in. he went to tubruk in north africa with the desert rats, his name was arthur riley, born 1913 in dewsbury i do not no his service number or anything else any help would be great
00prendd

Previous

Return to Archived Topics