Have you been watching.....

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Have you been watching.....

Postby mallosa » Mon May 25, 2015 9:27 am

Peter Kay in 'Car Share'
I think it was hilarious!!

You can watch all six episodes here - Episode 1: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0 ... -episode-1
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Re: Have you been watching.....

Postby Frodo » Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Watched all episodes - brilliant - kept looking for parts of bolton and Manchester that we recognised at the same time
Frodo

Postby BC Wench » Mon May 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Absolutely brilliant, loved it :thumbup: Really hope they do a second series, they've left it open haven't they.

I'm sure some of the conversations they had weren't in the script, their reactions were just too spontaneous.
Researching: PARGETER, BELCHER, BRADLEY, DANDO, ROWLEY, ROWSELL
BC Wench

Postby mallosa » Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 pm

I agree Barb, I just couldn't stop laffin' at those conversations! :lol:
It's how natural they appeared to be with each other plus the records played - FANTASTIC!!
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby Northern Lass » Mon May 25, 2015 3:22 pm

It was good wasn't it but her squeaky voice got on me nerves after awhile

Love Peter Kay he has a twinkle in his eye.
Northern Lass

Postby AndrewA » Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 am

so whats Peter Kay got that I haven't? I proberbly have same amount of flab as he does.
Hit a Brickwall? Have you lost all trace of someone? Do not despair, simply make a note they were abducted by aliens! Don't believe in aliens? No problem, just write them off as having disapeared in a time portal
AndrewA

Postby mallosa » Thu May 28, 2015 6:42 am

:lol: :lol:

mallosa

Postby Rob » Thu May 28, 2015 7:20 pm

AndrewA wrote:so whats Peter Kay got that I haven't? I proberbly have same amount of flab as he does.

Obviously judging by some reactions on here it's Peter's twinkle that is his main attraction !! :roll: Have you got a look in your eye AndrewA that drives women wild and ravenous for your body !!
Rob

Postby AndrewA » Thu May 28, 2015 11:53 pm

No i think I have pervert eyes as most of my work colleagues have told me they find me creepy.
Hit a Brickwall? Have you lost all trace of someone? Do not despair, simply make a note they were abducted by aliens! Don't believe in aliens? No problem, just write them off as having disapeared in a time portal
AndrewA

Postby Rob » Fri May 29, 2015 8:55 am

Creepy eyes? :-?
Rob

Postby grangers14 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:26 pm

I like Peter Kay! So funny :lol:
Jo :)
grangers14

Postby mallosa » Fri May 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Me too Jo, when we went to see Take That in Manchester a couple of years ago, someone spotted him high up in the gods. Word got round and he was rather embarrased I think cos he was gesturing for us to turn back around to see the act, but he was laffing uncontrollably :lol:

mallosa

Postby Northern Lass » Sat May 30, 2015 9:19 am

Rob wrote:Creepy eyes? :-?

oooh err that sounds scary dont it Rob

Andrew............you never said you had creepy eyes

how can you have a nice voice like yours and not have eyes that melt ones heart!
Pools that you could dive into and swim away to paradise

:wink:
Northern Lass

Postby Rob » Sat May 30, 2015 10:36 am

I heard Albert Desalvo had a nice voice.Mind you if he looked like Tony Curtis !!! My voice disguises the fact i have eyes like Ben Turpin and a body like Tony Kaye !!
Rob

Postby mallosa » Sat May 30, 2015 11:08 am

Rob wrote:I heard Albert Desalvo had a nice voice.Mind you if he looked like Tony Curtis !!! My voice disguises the fact i have eyes like Ben Turpin and a body like Tony Kaye !!

Your voice sounds really weird, you actually coming from Oldbury! Not what I expected :grin:

mallosa

Next

Return to The Snug