Tower of London Roll of Honour.

A place for general and off-topic chat amongst researchers. Please ensure that all posts remain suitable for a family audience.

Moderators: admin, Northern Lass, peterd

Tower of London Roll of Honour.

Postby AndrewA » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:25 pm

How many of you know about the Roll Call at the Tower of London everynight? I have just submitted one of my relations and it is been accepted, name to be read on 31 August, his name is Alexander Rowland Heath who died on 7 Oct 1916.
Hit a Brickwall? Have you lost all trace of someone? Do not despair, simply make a note they were abducted by aliens! Don't believe in aliens? No problem, just write them off as having disapeared in a time portal
AndrewA

Re: Tower of London Roll of Honour.

Postby mallosa » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Thanks for that Andrew!

Here's the link - http://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon/Vis ... llofHonour
If you would like to have your ancestors photo's included in our Gallery, please send me a pm.

Researching: Evans, Rollason, Henley/Hendley, Brookes, Taylor (Wilson - Birmingham)
mallosa

Postby AndrewA » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 am

Silly me forgot the link, Anyway, each Monday registration is open, so if you have someone who died in the First World War who is registered with the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, then you can submit their name to be read out using the link in above post.
Hit a Brickwall? Have you lost all trace of someone? Do not despair, simply make a note they were abducted by aliens! Don't believe in aliens? No problem, just write them off as having disapeared in a time portal
AndrewA

Postby AndrewA » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Official vidoes now available,
https://poppies.hrp.org.uk/roll-of-honour
I have edited one for Alexander. Spot the mistake in the reading for Alexander.

AndrewA

Return to The Snug